Monday, November 30, 2009

Australian Nylon Feet

giselle word Thousand Pieces

both laughed and hugged each other when in the middle of the rain that was beginning to fall were caught and giving your first kiss.

- Mmm ... well kiss Giselle, drive me crazy.
- This ... is not it crazy? We do not know very well who does not say to me that you're a psychopath or something worse.
- Because I am not and even if you did you might as well.
- you win. You're right, I would not care if you were a serial murderer and it was my last night.
- " your last night eh? Because we have to take it.
- are we going to dinner?
- be best if we are soaking wet.
- where do you go girl actress?
- Al restaurant.
- what you think you're going to let thus soaked? Go to my house I'm alone and cooking.
- "home? You're not going very fast guy coffee?
- Depends where you thought. I told myself dinner.
- Let .

When they wanted to realize they were already coming through the door, kissing and going really fast. Both were excited. Uncontrolled. That dinner would expect. Ian Giselle grabbed by the arms and pinned against the wall caught, while kissing her neck.

- Ian ... we should not do, is the first time we meet. We are going very fast.
- Giselle let yourself go, I know you're dying to win.
- should eat first, do not you hungry?
- Yes, I have a hunger for you. I need to eat.
- Ian ... - but ian not know the words of Giselle. He kept kissing her as he undid his course.
- 're so perfect ...
- Ian-ian can not stop.
- You are not safe and I will not force you if you do not want to do nothing.
- I do but I have fear that you are like anyone else.
- I am not. I am a murderer remember? And tonight you're my victim.

continued kissing. giselle and had no course. ian had no shirt. the thing was getting hot and neither he intended to stop. they lay in bed and enjoyed the kissing and cuddling followed. whispers and words.

- what you mean when Like you say everyone?
- All I have broken my heart. They left me and slept with me when I left.
- Giselle're perfect, I could not leave if I wanted it is too late.
- Too late?
- Yes. I can not back away because I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment