Sunday, April 11, 2010

Extreme Iron Deficiency

Lost That Game

I had just called the hospital, my loss was surprisingly the last one that appeared on your mobile. As they told me what had happened I broke in two and I dropped the phone breaking into pieces. He had been beaten and was unconscious. I ran over there desperate to see his face ... even for the last time.

Room 302. When he was in there ... all alone, her face shattered. He had bandages all over his body and his eyes were closed. I began to mourn inconsolably as she held his hand.

- I'm sorry honey ... I'm so sorry my love. I know you can not hear me but you have to wake you know? Can not leave me here alone because I can not live without you. Forgive me ... sorry for the things that I said, I do not understand about you ... and I can not tell you anything when you're everything to me. Do you remember the first time we talked? You asked me on msn and I'll point in the calendar with my own handwriting. And since that October we have been talking every night. You gotta wake up, I refuse to live without you because ... because I love you and without you my life loses meaning.

After saying all those words that choked me throughout the time I spent with him note his hand stroking my hair.

- Weep no more, I'm here.
- My love ... - I went to call the nurse but he stopped me.
- No ... do not go, let me enjoy a little about yourself.
- you hear me?
- everything and I love you too. Please do not cry more, I'm fine.
- Sorry I can not help it.
- I know you are hypersensitive
- Yes.
- I can ask you something?
- What you want
- Kiss
- What?
- Kiss me, now. I need to feel you're real and I'm not dead.

That is life to me ...

if you do not live with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment