are selfish, you know. What are you playing? Why have you been playing? Had the courage to kiss me and it was a fun mess, with a touch of passion and desire. A kiss that I can not forget and I remember every second of the day and at every glance you can hide. I remember in my sighs and my last heartbeat. A kiss that has tormented me since the day that changes everything for us. Weather was joining us but until I Sant Jordi and you choose your friends before me, you chose to ignore and lose. I chose to mourn to dry myself. Days after cutting it over with fine thread of our relationship. And I can not do anything but look desperately for something to make me understand why this final. Eating chocolate comfort me but I kept alive if you lie when you say you do not want anything serious with me, and I've forgotten. Your eyes tell me otherwise but I can not force you to fuck me by the hand and not let go, so I will not mourn over by someone who does it for me.
still ignoring me. Still pretending that I've forgotten ... but when you come unglued on me will be late, too late.
0 comments:
Post a Comment