Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jcpenney Beauty Parlor

wish I could throw my mistakes as alcohol vomit after a night of madness. Deciding when to cut

I feel like a dirty bitch. It is true I have an affair with someone other than you. Person I met in a night and you kiss me twice. Even before you try on. I did not like but I did it because he was deeply hurt, you did not want to come even pidiéndotelo please even telling you I need you, even suplicándotelo ... did not you come and I spend all day crying so pissed that night as he was drunk and decided to change those tears by kissing another person. Now here I am regretting every second that I was there. Night of madness and fun but also error. I wish I had never gone there, I wish I had waited until Wednesday when I promised to be. Also kiss my best friend that you die of jealousy. There is nothing between us but it is the only way to act and to know if you really feel the same. You're so cold sometimes ... you do not like talking about feelings but would like you to tell me everything that I say to you. Now more than ever how much I love you and how much you need. Forgive me. I'm so sorry love ... now they can not look you in the face, I can not kiss your lips having dirty mine but I still want and I'll wait until the day we're together at last. The most selfish of all this is that if you'd been in my place I would have died.

what would you do if tell you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment