beginning to doubt if what you feel for me is real or am I just imagining.
I know. . . All this time I've been playing with your feelings and there is no minute of the day that I regret. Now I realize what I care, what you need and how much I like you. I would even say I love you. The sad thing is that I always have liked but I was so afraid to be with you I wanted to avoid all ways.
feel jealous of her. I feel I can never live up to them, never look at me as you look at it. That never makes you feel what she felt. Although your words I promise that you've forgotten, and now only have eyes for me.
I was the first. What matters is what made you feel at that moment you posaste your eyes on me but .... What now? Everything has changed. You've changed. I do not say what you feel, I do not throw hints where I do the fool. There are no more icons of kisses or hearts. Now you are cold as stone. And that troubles me.
'm unsure ... but give me reasons not prove anything. And I can not trust your little words. I need something, however small to make me believe that it is true, and have always been within you.
often cry. Not to have you. Living in a foreign reality of my dreams. And while you make me laugh so hard ... I'm so happy when I talk about yourself and your life. I would like to belong to it. Let me be your life. As long as you are mine.
This is killing me.
wish I could die for love. Ojala
all day was not thinking about you and needing you.
Me wonder when it will break the shell that surrounds you ...
and we melt into flavored kisses burning love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment