Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tensioned Shower Curtain Wire

And all for a digital SLR. Call

And see you in that picture was what I fell into a troubled sky. With clouds entwined by fate. Ray screaming for help, with rain hitting the glass for cover. With darkness succeeded in taking all the smiles that had given that day. Surrounded by people who loved me, pretending not to be wrong, pretending not to remember you and that you missed. Even though it should do but not me who owns me is my heart that chooses the direction. And I forget everything. That hug made me feel so happy and that kiss that made me touch the sky. I wish I could forget you but only part, because the other refuses to forget those moments when my life seemed to have some meaning. Trying not to look back, trying that nothing can affect me and not shed tears that come straight from the heart and cross my soul. trying to fall in love again ...
and getting to the end.





not bear the desire I have to kiss. You can not stand scary talk and sometimes I hate a coward. So I will be I kiss you when you least expect it and you know what? I liked it as much as me and then we will escape between class and class to repeat. Consumed by desire.


Tu y Yo.



0 comments:

Post a Comment