want to be the sole owner of your mouth.
was shattered that night, drowning in my tears and broken hopes. Was wrong, had hurt people I care about at that time and saw no way to fix it. In tiredness and the effects of alcohol to sleep and dream to achieve what should have happened in reality ...
was in the same place that night. Same place and same people. We went to say goodbye when the guy who had me before I was busy.
- We'll make you enjoy ...
- Not ...
- Hey dude! do not see that does not want "That was it ... nothing had seemed angry. Push my pickup and drop-let's go do it.
then takes my hand and leads me forward. I let go and walk around, while rub until finally manage to touch and hold. They are so sweet and so fragile. They touch, caress and feel. Then I can not take anymore dead stop me and kiss you. A kiss that knows so much love ... waiting so long, so long dreaming. But it is true it all remains a dream.
What did you do when you heard? I have forgiven. So easy. I let you down a bit but only slightly. We are even better than before. We are going to be. Wednesday. I told you so. I'll go but I have not forgiven myself and if I'm going is because I need you to hold me. I need to hear your voice. I need you near me. I need you. And to feel once and for all if you feel the same as me. Podernos give the order our most anticipated kiss. Cause baby I want to be the sole owner of your mouth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment